The Data Controller for the processing of the personal data provided by the User will be DARE., with registered office for these purposes at ADRESS, and tax identification number NUMBER, and whose contact e-mail address is E-MAIL.
Data Protection Officer
We inform the User that DARE, has a Data Protection Officer in accordance with the GDPR, who is at your disposal for any questions or queries, complaints or claims you want to make in relation to this matter, and who can be contacted from the address EMAIL.
Information Collected by DARE
The User is informed that there are different ways to collect personal data:
- Personal data provided directly to us: DARE will collect personal data provided by the Users who request information. Under no circumstances will DARE ask Should the User decide to provide any of these data, they will only be accessible by DARE staff authorized to handle the consultation or to provide the service. DARE advises Users not to provide any personal data to which they do not wish DARE to have access. All fields marked with an asterisk
- Data obtained indirectly: When the User browses the Website, cookies may be installed on your device that have only a technical purpose (those that allow the user to navigate through the tool and the use of the different options and services that exist in it). For more information, please review our Cookies Policy.
Source of the personal data
Purposes for the personal data processing
Based on the management of the contractual or precontractual relationship:
- Manage the purchase of products marketed by DARE and the corresponding payment, attend to any type of incident or request arising from the same, and carry out any management related to shipping or after-sales service.
- To provide the required services and attend to requests for information, as well as to facilitate the exercise of rights.
Based on User’s consent:
- To provide information to Users who so request or who have subscribed to the newsletter, by sending commercial communications by both traditional and electronic means, about the products and services offered by DARE, news and updates thereof or events and webinars that DARE organizes, as well as monthly newsletters and any other information that may be of interest to them.
Based on the existence of a legitimate interest of DARE:
- To investigate, conduct periodic reviews of our services, improve the services provided to Users and offer them greater security in relation to their personal data by conducting research, statistics, surveys, improving policies, and studying market trends, in order to improve the quality of the service provided.
Access to User’s Personal Data by Third Parties
All transfers of personal data that Savana carries out are necessary for the fulfilment of the above-mentioned purposes, or are made in order to fulfil a legal obligation:
- Where applicable, to public administrations and the administration of justice, and to law enforcement agencies in compliance with the legal obligations applicable to DARE.
- Marketing agencies, advisors, consultants or auditors we work with.
- Companies providing IT services, tools or IT infrastructure on which the services provided by DARE are based, such as hosting providers, CRMs, emailing service companies, etc.
In this regard, we inform the User that any transfer that occurs will be made taking into account all the necessary legal safeguards. Likewise, in case of using suppliers for the provision of services on behalf of DARE, who may need access to certain information and data of the Users, we guarantee that such third-party companies will have limited access to the information to the extent necessary to perform the tasks entrusted, will sign with DARE a Data Processing Agreement and will be obliged not to disclose the information or use it for purposes other than those of the provision of the corresponding service.
Similarly, DARE guarantees that in the case of suppliers located in countries outside the European Union or other countries not considered adequate in accordance with data protection regulations, the necessary safeguards are taken to ensure that the data can be transferred securely, either because the supplier offers adequate guarantees, through, among others, the signing of Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission, or because any of the exceptions set out in the regulations are complied with.
Personal Data Rights
In accordance with the applicable legislation, DARE undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the personal information of the Users and to guarantee, under the terms established by the applicable legislation on data protection, the exercise of the rights of access to personal data, rectification or erasure, limitation of processing, objection to processing, as well as the right to data portability and the right to withdraw, if necessary, consent. Such exercise shall be carried out by sending an e-mail to E-MAIL.
- Right of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data. Right to delete your personal data, where possible.
- Right to request limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case, we may retain the data for exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the legitimate interest.
- Right to object to automated decision making, including profiling, where aplicable.
- The right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to DARE. When DARE has obtained User’s consent to process his/her personal data, User may withdraw his/her consent at any time.
User can exercise your rights at any time and for free in the following ways:
- By sending an e-mail to the email address E-MAIL indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification data.
- By sending a written request to the address ADRESS, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal data.
- In addition, when the User receives any communication from us, by clicking on the unsubscribe section that will contain that communication. User can unsubscribe from all previously accepted commercial communications.
The User may also file a complaint with DARE’s Data Protection Officer at E-MAIL, and we inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you believe that we have committed a breach of data protection legislation with respect to the processing of your personal data, corresponding to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
In any case, DARE will keep the personal data, duly blocked, even after the end of the relationship, as long as it is necessary to respond to possible liabilities arising from the provision of services, maintain security and prevent cases of fraud and abuse or in any other way is legally required.
Security and confidentiality
DARE is committed to the security of User information. In order to prevent unauthorized access to or unauthorized disclosure of personal data, DARE has taken appropriate technical and physical measures and management processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Representations and Warranties
The User represents and warrants that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the site or to the person responsible for the Website or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms shall be the sole responsibility of the User.